Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.24.2013

Say Buh-Bye!

It's that time of year... time to ship out the "old" and bring in the new. Stampin' Up! released their retiring list today (and 2013-2014 catalogue for us Demonstrators!) and there are many great deals to be had!

This card seemed fitting considering Dinoroar is on the retiring list. :( This is such a fun set, especially if you've got kids in you life! I think it's definitely worth considering if you don't already have it in your collection!


Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Black StazOn
Stamps: Dinoroar, Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)
Tools: Square Lattice TIEF, XL Oval Punch

These images are so much fun to colour, but this time, I left it up to the receiver of the card. I included two crayons with each card for instant gratification! I thought this was such a fun birthday card for either a boy or a girl and so I've made several like this (and a with different images) that have become part of my cards for sale.

Have I convinced you yet to purchase this awesome set? Maybe it isn't for you, but I'm sure you'll find something you "need" on the retiring list. Check it out and then make your purchase through my online store! Remember, all consumables (i.e. paper, embellishments, etc) are only available while supplies last...

View all the retiring products here.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!