Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

12.06.2012

MDS Tags

Don't you just love MDS2?! If you haven't yet tried it, what are you waiting for?? You can try it out for 30 days for FREE! Click here to give it a try.

One of the many things I love about MDS2 over the original is that you're able to colour stamps using multiple colours. Check out this tag I created:


I love creating hybrid projects because as much as I love MDS, I still love working with my hands too. :) I created the bird image in MDS so that it would fit inside my XL Oval punch. Once I sized it, I started colouring the image. So quick & simple! I printed several on my home printer and punched them out.

The tag itself is cut using the Layered Labels Framelits and I rounded off the one end. I cut a banner from Cherry Cobbler Coredinations and ran it through my Woodgrain TIEF. Gave it a slight sand and glued it to the tag. I popped up my bird with Dimensionals.

For the "bow" at the top, I cut strips of Tulle from Cherry Cobbler & Crumb Cake. I gathered it and tied with Linen Thread in the middle and then looped it through my tag and tied it in place.

I hope you like... why don't you give MDS2 a try?!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!