Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

12.22.2012

Christmas Candy

I don't know about you, but around here, Christmas and the holiday season is filled with lots of food and yummy treats... so I thought I'd share this card with you today:

Paper: Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Delightful Dozen, Jolly Bingo Bits
Tools: Border Punch
Techniques: Crystal Effects
It's hard to tell from the photo, but I used Crystal Effects to raise and give a shimmery look to all the candy treats. I forgot how great this stuff is! Once I applied it on these, I couldn't stop and created several cards with the same effect (will show the next card off tomorrow). It did take a couple of hours to dry, but leaving it overnight to be sure is always a good idea.

Once my panel was all ready to go, I didn't do much else other than add a few banners and a sentiment. I wanted the focus to be on my yummy candy treats.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!