Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

12.23.2012

Christmas Lights

As promised in yesterday's post, here is another card using Crystal Effects:

Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Island Indigo
Ink: Island Indigo, Real Red, Old Olive, Tempting Tourquoise
Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits, Wacky Wishes (Hostess)
Techniques: Crystal Effects

This card is a CASE from one I saw online, but unsure who to give the credit to. I used my Stampin' Write Markers for the lights and then to draw in the wire. I covered each light with Crystal Effects and like yesterday's card, it's hard to tell in the photo that each light is raised and shimmers.

This was a fun and funky card using bright and non-traditional Christmas colours... not my typical style Christmas card, but I like it!

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!