Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

12.12.2012

Christmas Scraps

Can you believe that Christmas is less than two weeks away?! I can't! Like every year, this time is always crazy busy and I've been in full Christmas production crafting mode for many months now. With all the crafting and cutting, I'm left with a ginormous pile of scraps... so I decided to make some cards using mostly scraps I had lying around. Take a look:

Paper: Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Greetings of the Seasons, Jolly Bingo Bits
Tools: Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty TIEF, Scentsational & Labels Framelits
I was able to make four identical cards using these scraps: a cutout from the Labels Framelits, tree cutouts from the Scentsational Framelits because I had made many tags with the negative cutout of this image and a piece of Poppy Parade card stock left over from making my Santa Gum casings.

After a little stamping and embossing, this card came together quickly! Why not try making something with the scraps you have lying around? You'll be surprised what you can make!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!