Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.19.2017

Alternative Projects for Paper Pumpkin March 2017

You know I love Paper Pumpkin... just as much as I love altering the kits every month to create something different then what was intended. ;) Yesterday, I posted a video to my YouTube Channel that walks you through the kit and then the projects I posted below. I promised in the video that I would post some still shots of the projects, so here they are!

Here's what the kit makes - so adorable, right?! I really loved all the different faces you could stamp and how nicely you could stamp on the fabric bags.


By having some Note Cards and Envelopes on hand and the willingness to cut your kit apart a bit, you could create the following two cards...


I really enjoyed playing around with the stamp images in this kit! By doing some repeat stamping with the "eyes", "whiskers" and "mouth/nose" you can create some great backgrounds or patterns. Cool, eh?!  For the card on the right, I used one of the "ears" to create petals. I coloured them in with Watercolour Pencils and blended the colours together with a Blender Pen.


I explain more about the next two in the video, but I used the tissue paper that comes in every kit and applied it to the card front. It adds lots of interest and colour. I also created a shaker card - those are so fun!


Lastly, I turned those easter eggs into dinosaur eggs... and combined them with the No Bones About It stamp set. :)


Hope you loved these alternative projects! Don't forget, a 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription is on sale until March 31st, and purchasing one before the end of the month qualifies you for a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. It's a win-win! In addition, Sara Douglass (CEO of Stampin' Up!) has created April's kit and included a free gift to everyone inside each kit!! Can't wait to see what it is... don't forget to subscribe by April 10th if you want in on her kit.

Here's the video:


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

To purchase Stampin' Up!, or for more info, please visit my site at www.hofkissed.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!