Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.20.2017

A Sketch Challenge - HSS #259

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a fabulous weekend. I thought I'd start my week off with a sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. It was just what I needed to finish designing the last card for my class next week.


With Sale-A-Bration coming to a close on March 31st, I wanted to incorporate some of the awesome Inside the Lines DSP that you can earn for FREE with a $60 order. Just because it's colouring paper though, doesn't mean you always have to colour it.


I used the dies from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits and cut from Kraft Cardstock. I created a panel (actually, it's a card I cut apart from a past card kit... but you could easily create one yourself) and turned it into a shaker card! I love how the beads and sequins are highlighted against the black and white paper.


Before putting my shaker card together, I embossed the card layer with an embossing folder that I thought was carried over from the Holiday Catalogue, but just discovered it was not! Oops! A great alternative thought would be the current Petal Burst embossing folder.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

For more information on Stampin' Up!, my class offerings or to purchase products, please visit my site at www.hofkissed.stampinup.net

Here is the sketch I used and the challenge where I entered this card for consideration:

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of using the vertical rectangle as a shaker! Great Fall card. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!