Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.14.2017

Quick & Easy Tuesdays

Hello! At least once a month, on Tuesdays, I offer a "Quick & Easy" project class in my studio. So I thought I would start sharing these simple and easy projects on my blog, every Tuesday!

Today's card was inspired by a sketch over at Paper Craft Crew and I'm actually entering this card into their challenge PCC234. Check it out:


To keep this card quick and simple, I searched through my scrap drawer and mixed and matched pieces of DSP - Designer Series Paper, making sure to keep them in tones of blues and greens.


The splatter on the card layer was created with the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush - I simply knocked it on a clear block until I got the look I wanted. Next, I added a strip of DSP, tearing the bottom edge for more texture. The Glitter Paper is from the FREE pack you can earn until March 31st (or while supplies last). The flagged banners are scraps also and were flagged with the Banner Tripple Punch. I created the flower with a couple of retired scalloped circle punches - haphazardly layering three together with a glitter center. I tucked the sentiment in behind before gluing & chose the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes.


Lastly, I added another strip of glitter paper along the inside edge, because who wouldn't love opening this card to see more glimmer?!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

For more information on, or to purchase Stampin' Up! products in Canada, please visit my site at www.hofkissed.stampinup.net

Here is the sketch I used for this card:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS and such a smart use of those pesky scraps that can get in the way, but ones we can't give up either! This is a lovely clean and simply card and packs it. Thank you so very much for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew this week. We can't wait to see what you make for our challenge next week :) We are always so grateful for your participation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!