Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.26.2015

Catalogue CASE

I love the Stampin' Up! Catalogues! So many pretty things to look at and great inspiration too. Sometimes I love something so much, I've just gotta CASE it. This card is from the Home for Christmas product suite. I CASEd the card down in the front, with a few modifications.


I kept my card a standard A2, thus being able to make a larger tag. I liked seeing more of the scalloped top, so I moved my bow down further and left room for some Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker's Twine. I coloured the stamp from the Cozy Christmas stamp set using Stampin' Write Markers.


Before gluing my DSP down, I stamped one of the images from Gorgeous Grunge - love that set for quick & easy texture. I popped the tag up with Dimensionals and then fringed the ends of my baker's twine.


To finish things off, I added a few Enamel Dots from the same suite and stamped a little more grunge on the inside. This is one of three cards we'll be making in tomorrow's class. :)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!