Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.05.2015

Littly Pony Punch Art

I've been gravitating toward "punch art" lately, partly because I need to make cards with images I don't have, but also because it's lots of fun! My daughter was invited to a birthday party this past weekend and the birthday girl loves My Little Pony. I went to Pinterest and was inspired by Kelly Kent's card of a horse.


I kept the punch art elements very similar to Kelly's, but of course I had to change the colours and add some eyelashes to better represent My Little Pony.

I used the XL Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Owl Builder Punch and Bird Builder Punch to build my pony. To give the eyes more life, I used the White Gel Pen. I wanted to add a little interest, so I used the Star Framelits for the pony to pop through.


For a special added touch, I used the Little Letters Thinlits (love those!!) to personalize the card and then some glitter - what girl doesn't like some sparkle?!


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!