Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.12.2015

Lost and Found!!

Happy "hump day"! Don't you just love when you find some money in a purse or jacket that you haven't used in a while?! Well, a couple of weeks ago, I found a box of items that I had prepped to either use on cards, or, I had card fronts ready to assemble. I did a little happy dance when I found this box because everything was done for me, I just had to use it to design a card. :)


In the box, I found a bunch of Whisper White card fronts that had "congratulations" embossed in silver and then a bunch of sheets with flowers that were already heat embossed in a mix of gold and silver embossing powder. After a bit of thinking, this card came together pretty fast. I punched out all the flowers with the Pansy Punch & coordinating stamp set and then popped them up on the card front after wrapping it with some Gold Metallic Thread.


I added another flower and some more thread to the inside and my card was complete. Super simple, but thankful that I found this box of stuff!


Here's a better look at the dimension and shimmer this card has (though, I'm sorry the lighting was a bit dim!).

Hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!