Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.17.2015

Help From Paper Pumpkin

Happy Monday! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Today I'm sharing a custom card I created for a customer a couple of weeks ago using pieces from June's Paper Pumpkin Kit. Check it out:


I used all the pieces from the kit, but added a bit of my own stamping using images from By the Tide. As the recipient lives in Nova Scotia, I thought this was a fitting set!


The '70' was cut using the Little Numbers Thinlits Dies and boy did I do a little happy dance when Stampin' Up! released those in June! I have so many uses for little numbers and they're the perfect size for cards especially!


Of course I never like to leave the inside of a card completely blank, so I added some additional stamping inside.

I hope you like today's quick and easy project, thanks to Paper Pumpkin!! I encourage you to give it a try... you will save 50% off your first two months (for new subscribers only) if you sign up before September 10th! What do you have to lose?! In your first kit, you'll receive a clear block to be able to complete your projects every month. PLUS, each kit contains ink and a stamp set and everything to complete a project, including instructions! Sign up at Paper Pumpkin and don't forget to choose me (Steph VanDorp) as your Demonstrator. :)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!