Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.27.2014

More with Paper Pumpkin!

I've got so many projects created with the June Paper Pumpkin kit that I thought I better double up on some posts... otherwise I could be blogging about this for weeks! ha.

Yesterday, I showed you my sheets of punched out shapes. These are a couple of cards I made with some of the pieces.



These colours are definitely boyish, but I think they could work for older boys/men too. I love them because they're super simple and really quick to put together. The first one I just stamped some blocks with my ink spot and then the sentiment. The stars are popped up. The second card features some popped up banners on top of the included Baker's Twine.

I hope you're still loving my projects...

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Love these, thanks for the inspiration! Now to open my box and get started creating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!