Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.23.2014

June Paper Pumpkin

I'll be first to admit that I was skeptical about joining Paper Pumpkin, but I decided to give it a try for a several reasons:
  1. Stampin' Up! has really made an effort to increase the quantity and quality of the products you receive each month, making it well worth the money.
  2. You no longer receive a "welcome kit"... you receive the same monthly kit as everyone else for the month you sign up. If you're a new subscriber, you receive your clear block inside your first kit.
  3. It's perfect for the newbie crafter to the avid one. It also takes up very limited space as everything fits inside one tiny box!
  4. You receive a new ink spot & stamp set each month... so if you signed up for a whole year, you'd have 12 ink colours and 12 stamp sets to build a collection or add to one!
  5. You receive full instructions, but don't limit yourself to that. Use the products differently, or in addition to what you may already have.
Let me tell you... I'm especially glad to have joined because this month's kit has really got my mojo going. I wasn't particularly excited about the kit contents (mainly because I'm partial to card making), but I thought outside the box and have come up with 14 alternative projects (so far) and I haven't even used half the kit contents yet!! Check them out:


For the next week at least, I will be displaying some of the projects in greater detail, including some step-by-step tutorials. Yippee!! Also, because I have enjoyed this so much, I want to get you excited about Paper Pumpkin too! I've decided to offer a contest!!!

Contest Details:
  1. Share this post with all your Facebook friends and be entered in a draw to win a gift pack of cards & envelopes that I've created with June's kit.
  2. Sign up for at least a 1-month subscription to Paper Pumpkin (new subscribers only), and receive 5 Whisper White Cards & Envelopes so that you can create additional projects with your kit(s). Sign up for Paper Pumpkin by clicking here (you will be choosing me as your Demonstrator)
  3. Sign up for a 3, 6 or 12 month pre-paid subscription and receive a package of 20 Whisper White Cards & Envelopes for every three months you buy (3 = 1 package, 6 = 2 packages & 12 = 4 packages!!). Check out the prepaid subscriptions here. You will have to purchase the subscriptions from me (Stephanie VanDorp) in order to qualify for this offer.
Contest closes June 30, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
Open to residents of Canada only.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!