Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.29.2014

Baby Boy for Sunday Stamps SSC79

Welcome to another two weeks at Sunday Stamps! This time around we've got a colour challenge - Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist & Basic Grey... what a yummy combination!


I wanted to use my Baby's First Framelits - the onesies & hangers are super adorable! To hang them, I just wrapped some White Baker's Twine around my card base and then randomly hung my onesies that I popped up with a couple of Dimensionals. I embossed each onesie with a different TIEF and the sentiment in Silver Embossing Powder.

We hope you'll play along with us this round. Don't forget to check out the other DT members to get more inspiration. You have until Friday, July 11th at 6:00 p.m. to link up!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Basic Grey, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Stamps: Cuddles & Kisses, Something for Baby (inside of card)
Tools: Baby's First Framelits, Scallop TIEF (retired), Square Lattice TIEF (retired), Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Heat Tool
Accessories: Baker's Twine
Challenge: Sunday Stamps

2 comments:

  1. I love your textured onesies hanging on a line! Very clever use of the challenge colors to make a baby card.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great baby card Steph.. I love the way you used the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!