Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.11.2014

Custom Retirement Card

As you may know, there's nothing better than a handmade gift &/or card. They're so thoughtful & personal and I like to add that touch whenever I can, at the very least, always with a handmade card! Well, one of the benefits of going handmade with me is that I can customize... and my customers love that! Here's my most recent custom order:


I was asked to create a custom retirement card for a Red Wings fan & car lover. Well, I think I accomplished that! Since it was a retirement card, I fancied it up with Glimmer Paper - red, for Red Wings - and sports cars that I heat embossed in gold & silver combined.

The card itself is 8" x 10", my customer wanted it large enough to have room for many people to sign. Working with bigger designs is always harder for me, but I really love how this one turned out, and the important thing is, my customer did too!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Red Glimmer Paper
Stamps: Rev Up the Fun (retired)
Tools: Heat Gun, Big Shot, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies (retired)
Accessories: Silver Buttons (retired), Gold/Vanilla Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!