Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.26.2013

Sunday Stamps Sketch!

I don't know about you, but May has been a crazy month! It's been jam-packed for me and after today, I'm looking forward to a little bit of relaxation time... and hopefully more stamping! I did manage to find a brief moment the other day to work on my design for Sunday Stamps this week though. I'm hosting and have put together a simple sketch:

Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Neutrals Paper Stack
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey
Stamps: Word Play, En Francais
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines TIEF, Artisan Label Punch
Accessories: Jewels
This sketch is so versatile... and the beauty of sketches is that you can use them as a starting point for inspiration - flip them, move the elements around, change the shapes, etc. I decided to stick pretty close to the sketch, just changing out the sentiment shape.

I hope this sketch inspires you and that you can play along with us this week. We love seeing what designs you can create!



Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Steph! Love the sketch this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love your sketch this week Steph! You created a beautiful wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The embossed squares are very classy and I love the delicate colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!