Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.04.2013

Thanks a Bunch

It's another week at Sunday Stamps... Kathya has got a fun colour combo for us - Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo & Daffodil Delight. I opted not to do a card this week, but a bunch of tags to thank a friend who brought me some homemade soup in a mason jar after my son was born. I'm not much of a baker or cook, but thought this was a nice gesture when I returned her jars.




Paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss (retired)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Friendship Preserves
Tools: Big Shot, Windows Framelits
Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
I must apologize for the poor photos... we listed our house yesterday and over the weekend, I had to do a major declutter and pack-up of my entire house, including my craft loft! :( I kept all of my most used items, but temporarily had to pack up my portable light studio for the house photos.

Anyway, this was a quick and easy project to thank my friend for her awesome soup. She does like to bake & cook, so I know that she will get some use out of the tags I made for her.

I hope that you'll play along with this colour challenge! Pop on over to Sunday Stamps to play along... there are some exciting changes happening with the challenge. You now have two weeks to play along, and we're introducing some new DT Members. So head on over and see what's new while you upload your project!



Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thank you gift idea. Those tags are super cute and I'm sure your friend will love them. Makes me wish I had bought that stamp set! So excited to be joining you on the Design Team at Sunday Stamps. I think it's going to be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags Steph! Super duper cute! Hope all goes well with selling your house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tags Steph! Super duper cute! Hope all goes well with selling your house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!