Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.11.2013

Wedding Card Box

One of my very good friends is getting married at the end of the month and as one of her bridesmaids (and the "crafty one"), she asked if I wanted to create a custom card box for her. Of course I jumped at the opportunity! Although I played around with a lot of ideas and it was harder to find boxes that would work than I thought, I am extremely pleased with how it turned out...




All the boxes are glued together with holes cut through them so that the cards can drop right to the bottom. I designed it so that the lid can pop off to empty out all the cards. Can you believe this cost me less than $15 to create?! Well, maybe you can believe it, but I think it looks far richer than that! I hope my friend loves it... and that you do too!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Your friend is mighty lucky to have a "crafty" bridesmaid. Smart bride, that one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!