Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.03.2013

The Easter Bunny is Coming...

... and he stopped in at Sunday Stamps! This is the first Easter card I created this year. I can't believe Easter is just around the corner!


Paper: Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red, StazOn
Stamps: Everybunny
Tools: Big Shot, Fancy Fan TIEF, Scallop Circle Punch, Oval Framelits,
Blender Pen, Watercolour Crayons (Brights), Paper Piercing Mat Pack & Tool
Accessories: Two-tone Ribbon
Kit:
Pop-up Posies Designer Kit
Techniques: Watercolouring, Paper Piercing

Instead of using the banners in Joan's sketch this week, I opted to pleat some ribbon instead. I also figured out that the Oval Framelits work wonderfully with the Pop-up Posies labels. I was happy about that!

For the bunny, I whipped out my Watercolour Crayons (haven't used those in a while!) and forgot how easy they were to use. I added some subtle colour and then inked the edges for some pop!

Now check out what the rest of the Design Team has created for you and then play along with us this week! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Steph! Love that little bunny! Love all the detail in your card, especially the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bunny!!! Has your little bunny arrived yet??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!