Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.06.2013

Mmmmm... Cupcake!

I love cupcakes and the cupcake on this card looks so scrumptious! This card is pretty much a CASE off Pinterest from Kimberly VanDiepen.


Paper: Calypso Coral, Sweet Shop DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder
Stamp: Sweet Cake
Tools: Big Shot, Labels Framelits
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, Sweet Shop Brads
Dazzling Details

I know this card uses all retired products, but I still wanted to share. This card just screams Birthday! I love the bright colours of this card... they just make me so happy. I didn't have to do much with this card. Stampin' Up!, for one thing, does the work for you when they create lines of products that all coordinate together - stamps, paper & accessories. Plus, part of the DSP pack that I used included a piece of embossed paper (the polka dots), so I didn't need to use a folder for the effect. :) Love SU!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Great card. I love cupcakes! (And Kimbery VanDiepen, too!!)
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!