Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.26.2013

Pierced Butterflies

I created this card a while ago and am finally now going to show it to you. :) I love randomly stamping images on a card to create lots of interest and I thought "what if I use my Paper Piercing Pack to create that type of look?" Here are the results:

Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Wacky Wishes (Hostess)
Tools: Butterfly Punch, Paper Piercing Pack
Technique: Paper Piercing
I'm quite happy with the way this card turned out. I love all the piercing templates Stampin' Up! has introduced to the market since last year. I own all of them! It's great to have another element to add to cards that coordinate so perfectly with other products. What's better than a stamp set that coordinates with a punch, that coordinates with a piercing template?!

After randomly piercing my butterfly patterns across my Whisper White card stock, I stamped & punched out my butterflies and popped them up with Dimensionals. I added strips of Sycamore Street DSP for some added colour and stamped my sentiment slightly off center because my one butterfly hangs low. I think it works!

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Steph looks really great. Love you to pop over and say hi to me. Just joined your followers. www.paperlacencardnookblogspot.com
    hug Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!