Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.09.2013

It's A Scrap Yard Series - Post #3

Today I have another card created from my scrap pile. If you missed my previous two posts, you might want to check them out for some inspiration. Here is today's card:

Paper: Festival of Prints DSP Pack, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Accessories: Fabric - Comfort Cafe, 2012 SAB Brad

What I'm loving about all my scrap cards is that they're all completely different! I'm finding that I'm using colours and papers I might not have used together otherwise and my layouts are being determined primarily on the size scraps I have. It's awesome!

No stamps or ink were used in today's card. Everything, including the cut flowers were all in my scrap pile. I also didn't have to cut any of the DSP because the size was perfect. For the flowers, originally, I used my Big Shot and my Fun Flowers Bigz Die.

Once I had it all laid out, this card took me no time at all to piece together. I love using my scraps!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!