Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.05.2013

CAS, Easy Peasy Cards in Minutes!

Today I'm showcasing some simple cards I made as a thank you gift set for a client. It doesn't take much to create handcrafted cards for someone - sometimes less is more. Check them out:



Paper: Simply Sent Kit (retired), Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Early Espresso
(Stampin' Write Markers used)
Stamps: Button Buddies
Accessories: Various Buttons
All I did to create these cards was use a (retired) Simply Sent Kit that came with buttons and ribbon - I used the ribbon but opted to use different buttons I had in my stash - some extra paper and one stamp set. I knew that my client loved the button cards I had done for her in the past and also that she often preferred "blank" cards so that she could use them for any occasion she needed them for.

I created six (two of each style) for her in a matter of minutes. Provided envelopes (that came with the kit also) and wrapped them up nicely. Why not give it a try - there are some great kits that just came out in the NEW Spring Catalogue... and starting January 22nd, you can even earn one for FREE during Sale-A-Bration! Contact me for more details... I'd love to chat with you about it!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!