Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.13.2017

Quick & Easy Tuesdays

Hello! Welcome to another week of Quick and Easy. Today I'm sharing several cards I made with one of the new Memories & More suites from Stampin' Up!. I used the Colour Theory Pack. It includes over 70 double-sided cards in 3x4 and 4x6, plus some acetate sheets and sticker sheets. What's awesome about this line is that there are also several coordinating products (something Stampin' Up! does so well) that include paper, stamps, dies and embellishments.


Above is the first card. I simply used two of the 3x4 cards, some twine and one of the stickers from the kit. Quick & easy, right?! No stamping required!


For card two, I again used one of the included cards and some stickers, but then also stamped the sentiment with the coordinating stamp set - Colourful Seasons.To give the camera some dimension, I punched the white circle out with a 2" Circle Punch, glued that flat on the card base and then popped the rest up.


Card three builds on one of the printed cards. I simply cut one of the 4x6 cards down and stamped the sentiment on it. To add some dimension, I cut some cherry blossoms using the coordinating Thinlits, Seasonal Layers.



For card four, I created a shaker card. Did you see that one coming when I told you above that the kit includes acetate sheets? ;) Again using one of the 4x6 cards (that happened to have a blank square on it), I carefully cut it and glued my acetate sheet to it. The snowflakes are cut from the same Thinlits as above - you get 17 dies in that set! Not only did I add a few of the snowflakes in the shaker compartment, but I also layered them together on the front of the card.

Hope you liked today's samples... I feel a class coming soon with this kit. You really can do so much with it. I've only begun to explore (and used a mere 6 pieces from it!).

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

To purchase Stampin' Up!, subscribe to my newsletter, or request a catalogue, visit www.hofkissed.stampinup.net You can also check out my events while there, or visit me on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!