Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.15.2017

Tri-City Stampers Blog Hop - Month #2


Hello! Welcome back to a new month and our Blog Hop - happens on the 15th of every month! Thanks for checking in. If this is your first stop, be sure to scroll down and continue moving through the tour. You won't be disappointed!


Today's card focuses on the Birthday Memories Suite. I really have been loving this one! Perfect for kids projects and for someone who loves fussy cutting (me!!). These poodles are pretty sassy and you get an entire page filled with them in the Designer Series Paper pack. One of them you can even cut out with the Framelits.

I chose three of my favourites and then accessorized them with more fussy cut images - a party hat, present and balloons.This suite is so fun and colourful that I think you'll fall in love too!



I hope you've liked today's project - don't forget to jump on over to my other amazingly talented friends too. ;)

1. You are here >> Hofkissed - Steph VanDorp
2. A La Cards - Leena Girsa
3. Lolly & Sand - Sandy McCullough

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

To purchase Stampin' Up!, subscribe to my newsletter, or request a catalogue, visit www.hofkissed.stampinup.net You can also check out my events while there, or visit me on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome. Thanks for the inspiration!
    http://forgottenscraps.blogspot.com/2018/01/birthday-memories-poodles.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out Barbara! Happy to inspire.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!