Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.30.2016

A Portfolio of Recent Work

Today I'm sharing a variety of my recent work. Let's just say I had a busy weekend! ;)

THREE CARDS:

I love pulling apart Paper Pumpkin and creating something different! I used various pieces from the March 2016 kit, along with a leaf image from the Flower Patch Stamp Set.

This was a complete "out of the box" design that came to me as I was about to cut my card base. I thought, why not create a really irregular card base?! I designed as I went and kinda love how it turned out.

Using the new Swirly Bird Stamp Set & coordinating Thinlits (available June 1st), I created an Ombre design with sponging, stamping & cutting. Then I added a little shimmer with some clear Wink of Stella.

ONE SCRAPBOOK PAGE:

I created a scrapbook page, but instead of putting it in an album, I turned it into a home decor piece by placing it in a frame. This makes it really easy to change out the photos & layout. You can see an alternative idea here.

TWO 3D PROJECTS:

Yes, I still have some of those Burlap & Blooms Wreath Kits kicking around... so I cracked one open and repurposed some of the pieces for this shadow box. Don't the colours work wonderfully with some of the new papers and colours, available June 1st?!

Lastly, I created a caddy from upcycling a Project Life box. After cutting it up, I decorated it with some DSP, card stock and Washi Tape. This is perfect for toting around tools, adhesives and cards. So many possibilities!

Hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been up to lately. Thanks for taking a peek.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!