Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.24.2016

Party Animal

I'm excited to share that the Balloon Builders stamp set will be available in the new Annual Catalogue (live June 1st)! There are so many possibilities. Check out this cutie:



The stamp set is great because you get so much depth from using the same ink colour - bet you thought I switched colours or stamped off, right?! Nope! ;)

I kept the card fairly simple, using only the stamp set, Balloon Punch and pieces from past Paper Pumpkin kits. To add some depth, I popped some of the balloons up with Dimensionals.

To purchase Stampin' Up!, shop my online store - www.hofkissed.stampinup.net - and if you're looking for the new catalogue and don't have a Demonstrator, send me an email... I'd love to send you one!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!