Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.04.2014

Sunday Stamps SSC75

I'm loving the colour combo we've got going on over at Sunday Stamps this time around! I know you'll love them too - Basic Black, Coastal Cabana & Melon Mambo... neutrals are always welcome too. :)

Today is actually my dad's 70th birthday, so I thought it fitting to design on a birthday card... but didn't think my dad would appreciate pink. ;) I started with a Basic Black card base and stamped one of the blossoms from Stippled Blossom in White StazOn. Next, I stamped the coordinating blossom on top in Melon Mambo.

Since two of my favourite products are retiring at the end of the month (sniff sniff!!) - Itty Bitty Punch Pack & Dress-Up Framelits - I thought I should showcase them. I cut the dress form in Coastal Cabana and then created a dress using cut-up Doilies, Melon Mambo Ribbon & another stamped blossom.

For more inspiration, head on over to the Blog to see what the other DT members have designed & then play along. You've got until Friday, May 16th.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink: White StazOn, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Stippled Blossom, Banner Greetings
Tools: Big Shot, Dress-Up Framelits, Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Accessories: Doilies, Melon Mambo Ribbon (retired), Jewels

1 comment:

  1. I love how you "dressed up" your card, Steph! I think it looks fabulous placed on a black background too.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!