Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.05.2014

70th Birthday

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, it was my dad's 70th birthday. Today I'll share the card I made for him for all to sign.

My dad is an awesome guy and on top of that, an inventor, handyman, woodworker and the best father and "Opa" to her children a gal could ask for. I wanted something classy & sparkly, but also something that resembled him too, hence the Hardwood stamp & silver button (retired).

I also used a new stamp set that you'll find in the 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue - Work of Art. I gave you just a small sneak peek of the set, but I think you're gonna love it. It's so versatile! I stamped several images in Silver and then heat embossed in silver too. The "70" was cut out with the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die (that's retiring!) in Silver Glimmer Paper (that's also retiring!)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Silver Specialty, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Silver
Stamps: Hardwood, Work of Art (sneak peek), Remembering Your Birthday
Tools: Big Shot, Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Silver Embossing Powder
Accessories: Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Silver Button (retired)
Techniques: Heat Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!