Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.22.2013

Tiny Dresses for Tiny Babies

As I posted the other day, I've got babies on the brain. :) As promised, here is the little girl version of the card from a couple of days ago:

Paper: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Twitterpated
Ink: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
Stamps: Ciao, Baby; Cuddles & Kisses
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Punches: Postage, Owl Builder &
7/8" Scallop Circle
Accessories: Pleated Ribbon (retired)
Aren't these dresses precious?! So easy to make thanks to the Owl Punch and some Pleated Ribbon (that's retired unfortunately). I kept the same layout as the boy card and just love how this card turned out.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!