Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

2.14.2013

Mmmmm... Chocolate!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you feel all sorts of love today from those around you...

I have some Valentine treats I created for members on my team, my loved ones and to hand out to random people today to bring them a little love too!

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Love Impressions DSP (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die
Accessories: Heart Treat Cups (retired), Full Heart Punch,
Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Hershey Kisses & Mini M&M's
Aren't these sweet?! Simple to make too with the Two Tags Bigz Die. All you need are two tags and two pieces of matching card stock cut at 2-1/2" x 2-3/4" for the sides. I scored three sides of each piece at 1/2" and cut the "tabs" so that my little box had sides to keep the treats in. :)

Have you liked Hofkissed yet on Facebook?! My contest closes tonight at 9 p.m. I will draw the winner of an assortment of handcrafted cards tonight... just for a simple "like" &/or sharing my page! Click here to check it out and show me some love!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!