Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.27.2012

New Nest

Today's post features some old and new products. It's another CAS design (not my typical, but I guess I'm feeling that lately) and I just love how it came out!


Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Birds of a Feather DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Stamps: Good Neighbours, Take Care, Love & Laughter
This "Congrats on the new nest" card is for friends who recently bought a house. The focal image is the nest stamp from Take Care and I added some crumpled strips of Early Espresso paper to give dimension to the nest. I stamped a house from Good Neighbors (retired) and glued that on top. I'm really happy with how my vision came out on paper.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!