Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.13.2012

It's Getting Hot In Here...

Yesterday Mr. Brown came with some goodies for me (freebies, actually!), and I got a chance to play with some of them. The thing is, I kept trying to build my snowman with the set Stylin' Snowfolk, but it's just so dang humid and hot around here that he just kept melting!

Paper: Whisper White, Beyond the Garden DSP
Ink: Gumball Green, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait, Sahara Sand
Just a Friday funny for you... :) But seriously, I can't wait to really play with this set. It's just so adorable and lends itself to many possibilities!

This was just a quickie 3x3 card I whipped up. Hope it brought a smile to your face. I'll be back later on today with another post...

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! I have this set and will have to CASE this one!!! Great Christmas In July card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Clever. That set is on my wish list. I love snowmen! This is perfect for a "Christmas in July" workshop especially with the hot temperatures we had last week in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!