Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.31.2012

The May 31st Blahs

Tomorrow, the new Stampin' Up! catalogue goes LIVE! I for one cannot wait because there are fantastic products coming. So many great new stamp sets, papers & accessories. I know you'll love it too!

Maybe my creative funk lately is because I'm saving all my creative juices until I get my hands on those new products! :) June 1st can't come soon enough...

Speaking of June, the coming month seems to be all about the men. When I think of June, I think of BBQing (not that women can't do that too!), Father's Day and the beginning of Summer. I have also been doing a lot of "manly" cards lately... Maybe the month of June has something to do with that.

Here is a hybrid card I did recently that has deemed to be very popular. The motorcycle is a stamp image I purchased in My Digital Studio (MDS) - big news around MDS in the new catalogue too! - and the sentiment is hand stamped. Simple, but I think it turned out great!

What do you think?





Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. This is an AWESOME card, Steph!!! I love it...and can see why it is so popular! Great job...might be feeling a CASE coming on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!