Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.09.2012

Sneak Peeks!

So, it's been a little nutty around here lately. Of course I was busy prepping for my craft show on the 6th (which was a success!) and then there was the much anticipated release of the 2012-2013 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue, my mom's (big) birthday... and now I have time to play again... with some sneak peek products from the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalogue!

Now, it's only available to us demonstrators right now, but will be available to everyone on June 1st! All I can tell you is that I'm in LOVE with most of the catty and although I can't show you any images from it, I can share some projects I've made with the items that will be available to you come June 1st.

Here's a simple birthday card I made using some of the new In Colours and the stamp sets Make a Cake & Itty Bitty Banners. I also used some of the new grosgrain stitched ribbon, Patio Party DSP & the Itty Bitty Banners Framelits!

What do you think?



With the new In Colours (and come June 1st, all of the current colours), come the NEW and improved ink pads. They are a firm-foam pad and let me tell you that I'm also in love with those! You get the crispest image every time, with every stamp!

I'll be busy making more sneak peek projects in the coming days, so stay tuned for more.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, Steph...and aren't those new ink pads to die for? I told you you were gonna be like 'em!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!