Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.15.2018

First Blog Hop of 2018!



Welcome to another month of our Blog Hop - it's been a while! This month we're sharing new goodies with you form the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure. There are definitely some drool-worthy products!

I decided to focus on some Sale-A-Bration freebies today and they can be yours too with a minimum order of $60. I used the Heartfelt Blooms set. It's a new type of stamp from Stampin' Up! called Distinktive. This type of stamp lays down ink at different opacities to give the image real depth. It doesn't look like much until you ink it up, but it's amazing! Check it out:


Another freebie I used were the Tutti Fruitti Cards & Envelopes... except I cut them up. hehe. I used the patterned cards as layers on my solid card fronts (in coordinating colours of course) and stamped the bloom image on each. I kept the card relatively simple. I love how they came out!


I stamped the bloom again in each colour on Whisper White and cut out with the Stitched Shape Framelits. Hard to tell from the photo but I also used some Wink of Stella to add some shimmer. For a little more bling, I coloured some Rhinestones with Blends (used the closest tone to match) so that the cards had a more two-colour look.


Here's one last look at the full card... in one of my favourite colours. I just love Lemon Lime Twist!


Thanks for hopping by (hehe) and make sure you check out the other designers from our Tri-City team:


1. A La Cards (Leena)
2. Lolly & Sand (Sandy)
3. justBstamping (Barb)
4. Stamping with Jen (Jen)
5. Hofkissed (Steph) << You Are Here

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

If you would like to purchase Stampin' Up! or take a class, visit www.hofkissed.stampinup.net or check me out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hofkissed

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Nice job, I love seeing how different they all are just by using a variety of colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Barb! Hard to pick a favourite. haha.

      Delete
  2. Great cards Steph! Love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy - isn't the stamp awesome?!

      Delete
  3. I like the way you used the cards as DSP and stamped on them. Pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! It certainly gives the cards some interest.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!