Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.18.2015

Paper Pumpkin Pieces

Since we're heading into the weekend, here's a quickie project for you! I created a quick and easy note card using pieces from past Paper Pumpkin kits. I love the kits for that very reason. ;)


The stamp set and note card are actually out of the annual catalogue, but the rest of the pieces are from past kits. The lovely gold-foiled bow card stock was from last months kit (August 2015) - I cut a card base in half so that it would layer nicely on the front of this card. The flowers were also punched from scraps from that same kit using the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.

The stamp set is a versatile one and I highly recommend it! It's called Endless Birthday Wishes. I both love the font and the sentiments you can create with it.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend and get some crafting time in.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!