Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.17.2015

Final Notice

I love when customers contact me to create custom work. I get to think outside the box and create something that I normally would not create. Recently, I was asked to create this custom card and I LOVE how it turned out!


The customer wanted a card for a friend that she works with at a collection agency. I had full creative control, but she was very specific on the sentiment.

The first thing that came to mind was something with numbers and then terms like "overdue" and "final notice". The Typeset Specialty DSP had some perfect papers just for this project! I also used the Little Numbers Thinlits - they're the perfect size for card fronts.


I went with a black and red theme to symbolize the positive and negative balances of monetary transactions and the Alphabet Rotary Stamp was my best friend on this project! Not only does the font look like that of a typewriter, but it also allowed me to stamp the text requested by the customer.


On the inside, I used more Typeset DSP and text. If you have a custom request, I'd love to do it for you. I've had some interesting requests over the years and there is nothing that I haven't been able to tackle yet! I'm up for the challenge...

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!