Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.19.2014

Colour Challenge for Sunday Stamps!

Welcome to another week at Sunday Stamps! This week we've got a colour challenge - Cherry Cobbler (red), Daffodil Delight (yellow), Pumpkin Pie (orange) & Tempting Turquoise (blue)... neutrals are also always welcome, should you choose.


This one was tough for me! Not just the colour combo, but also because I was challenging myself not to make a Fall or Thanksgiving card (these colours were screaming me to do so!).

A while back I did many posts around buttons, and today I went back to them again. I knew I still had some of these colours in there. I added some jewels to them (because who doesn't love bling?!) and placed them on top of some punched butterflies.


After stamping the butterflies on the base layer, I embossed it with the Honeycomb TIEF for some added interest. After all was glued, I felt like it needed something else. I remembered seeing a project with baker's twine and I thought that would be a nice touch. Turns out I was right!

Hope you'll be able to play along with us. I know you the colour scheme may be tough, but I hope you'll challenge yourself. That's what this is all about anyway, right?! Don't forget to check out the other DT Member Blogs and link up before October 31st!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


RECIPE:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Tools: Big Shot, Honeycomb TIEF, Bitty Butterfly & Butterfly Punches
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Buttons, Jewels
Challenge: Sunday Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!