Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.21.2014

Wax Paper Transfer Technique

Let's call today, Technique Thursday! I'm sharing with you a technique I tried out a while back. I think I was watching a crafting show with my 4-year-old where they showed this and I immediately ran to try it out - printing on wax paper!


I opened up MDS (My Digital Studio) and picked a few random images, placed them on the artboard and coloured them. Next, I cut my wax paper down to 8-1/2 x 11 and printed. You can see from the image above that the bottom two printed great, but then the ink go pretty runny. Perhaps this technique is only good on more solid-coloured images?!


Once you've printed and cut down your sheet, you're ready to transfer! Place where desired on your card stock and rub with your bone folder.


Viola! Transfer complete!!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


RECIPE:
Paper: Wax Paper (from the kitchen), Very Vanilla
Tools: Computer, My Digital Studio Software (MDS), Printer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!