Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.20.2014

The Unforgettable Wedding Card

You may have seen the "card in a box" photos, videos and tutorials floating around lately. Aren't they so much fun?! I got to make my first one a couple of weeks ago at our monthly team meeting, thanks to my awesome upline Leena! A couple of days ago I wanted to make more, so I followed Frenchie's Video Tutorial for a refresher and I have not stopped making them since!


The basic idea is obviously not mine, but the designs are all my original work. This one was especially fun to make because of all the bling with various gold accents - heat embossing, glimmer paper, sequins & foil paper. I just love how the large heart acts like a mirror. :)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Modern Medley DSP, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray
Ink: VersaMark
Stamps: Best of Brides & Babies
Tools: Heart to Heart Punch (retired), Large Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits
Accessories: Sequin Trim, Gold Foil Paper, Champagne Glimmer Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!