Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.30.2014

Good As Gold

There are only TWO DAYS left for Sale-A-Bration, so I thought I'd share one of my favourite SAB item with you... but I didn't use it the way it was intended. ;)



The Good As Gold Card Kit includes everything you need to make 8 cards - 8 card bases (3-1/2" x 5"), 8 gold envelope liners, 1 sheet of gold foil tags, 1 sheet printed die-cut tags, 8 pieces of gold elastic cord (24" each), 8 pieces of Bermuda Bay baker's twine (24" each) & 8 envelopes. The value of the kit is $16.95 and you get it for FREE with any $60 order.

So why is this one of my favs? Well, I cut the cards in half to start to give me even more! These were two designs that I came up with and was able to make 8 of each AND that only used half of the kit!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Naturals White
Kit: Good As Gold Card Kit (available during SAB only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!