Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.23.2013

Moving Day

Today is moving day for me, but I still wanted to share a quick post, especially since I've been neglecting this blog lately... and probably will be for a tad longer until I get settled. I sure hope you can understand!



Naturally a quick text or email doesn't cut it for this crafter when it comes to letting people know she moved. :) My Digital Studio (MDS) is a fantastic tool for something like this... and many other somethings too. It all came together really easily once I had the idea in my head and then all I had to do was print and assemble.

I did still want to include a little something, even though I was happy with my flat, non-embellished card. When I saw the little wooden houses on clearance at a store, I cleared them out and added them to my cards.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!