Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.07.2013

Button Ornaments #2

I somewhat CASEd the idea from a card I created last year (found here). Really, the only thing that is the same is the use of buttons.

Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Gumball Green, Old Olive, Basic Grey
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Watercolour Winter (Retired)
Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Silver/Gold Flowers (non SU!), Buttons (various), Baker's Twine
OK, I really went over the top with this one, I know. But those flowers have been sitting on my shelf for years and I thought I should finally do something with them! Although it's over the top, I do like how it turned out. Certainly lots of different textures on this card...

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!