Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.19.2012

What a Fab Day!

What a fabulous day at Hamilton Regionals yesterday! It was filled with tons of inspiration, ideas and of course, freebies! I walked away with so much information and even got to meet Shelli! How great is that?!

I was lucky enough to be able to attend with several of my sideline members and my upline, Leena Girsa. It was my first Stampin' Up! event and I hope to be able to attend many more. Perhaps even Convention one year.

Here are a few photos:

L-R: Me!, Leena Girsa (my upline), Laura Bart & Rob Krete

Posing with Shelli Gardner!!
Our team member Laura Bart made our aprons - Shelli loved 'em.

Having a chat with Shelli. She is so down-to-earth and a wonderful woman.
So inspiring to chat with her, even though for only a short while.
As with every SU! event, there is swapping. Swapping is such a great thing to partake in because you get so many great ideas and meet lots of new people. I prepared two different swaps. One was a wedding swap and the other was a fall thank you. I gave you a sneak peek last weekend, but check back tomorrow for the full details on them.

Until next time, stay craft!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!