Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.15.2018

Christmas in July!

Hello and welcome to another Blog Hop! This month it's Christmas in July! We're featuring Christmas cards using "regular" stamp sets from the catalogue.


I chose the Jar of Love stamp set because it's not one I use too often (but LOVE!) and it needed some inky lovin'. I thought it would pair well with a new set - Pop of Petals. Would you agree?


I did the majority of my stamping using Crumb Cake Ink and used my Cherry Cobbler Blends (Dark) to colour in the berries. I added several Pearls that were coloured with the Blends also. I felt it added some depth to the berries.


Did you notice the shelf I created for the jars? Well, here's a better look. I simply cut a 3/4" strip of Wood Textures DSP (part of the Buy Three, Get One Free Designer Series Paper Sale on until July 31st!!). Then I trimmed a corner and scored across. When I adhered it to the card layer, I added Mini Dimensionals behind the "front ledge" of the shelf and Tombow Liquid Glue to the top.


I kept the inside fairly simple, adding a few more berries and a sentiment from the Hearts Come Home Stamp Set.

For more inspirational Chrismtas in July cards, hop on over to the other bloggers & let me know what you think by leaving me a quick comment!

Thanks for popping by!





1. A La Cards (Leena)
2. Lolly & Sand (Sandy)
3. justBstamping (Barb)
4. Stamping with Jen (Jen)
5. Hofkissed (Steph) << You Are Here


Until next time, stay crafty!

Steph 



  Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for the shelf! Love the coloured pearls too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!