Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.18.2017

Carols of Birthdays


Welcome to another month in our Blog Hop! We've got a new hopper this time around so be sure to scroll down to check us all out...


This month, we've got an early release from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue (live September 1st) - the Carols of Christmas Bundle. It includes an awesome stamp set and coordinating Framelits set. I wanted to show you though that it's not just for Christmas!


I die cut the trees and moon/stars (how awesome are those?!) from my layer and then I embossed it using the Woodlands Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. I added some Silver Glimmer Paper in behind the starry sky and Old Olive behind the trees. I then popped up the die cut trees with Dimensionals... the mini ones are perfect for the tops.

I added some ribbon to the bottom and tied a couple of knots for interest. The birthday sentiment is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.


On the inside, I die cut a couple of trees and then popped on up. Easy-peasy, right?! And not just for Christmas either. ;)

Here's a closure look at this awesome bundle:



Make sure you check out the other hoppers:

1. Hofkissed (Steph) << You Are Here
2. A La Cards (Leena)
3. Lolly & Sand (Sandy)
4. justBstamping (Barb)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

If you would like to purchase Stampin' Up! or take a class, visit www.hofkissed.stampinup.net or check me out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hofkissed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!