Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.18.2016

How Do You Eat Your Cookies?

Welcome to Day 3 of this featured stamp & punch set - Cookie Cutter Christmas - available September 1st in the Holiday Catalogue. I tried really hard not to use the gingerbread image again, but he's just too cute!!


How do you like to eat your cookies? Do you bite the head off or start at the bottom? I heat-embossed them in Copper Embossing Powder and then added some strips of Copper Foil and some Red Foil Twine, all from the upcoming catalogue.



Here's a better view of some of that shimmer. Isn't the copper pretty?! Oh, and that cute sprinkle DSP is also in the catalogue. ;)

Are you loving this set yet? You might want to check out my event that I'm cohosting with a friend on October 22nd.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

If you'd like to order Stampin' Up! products, don't have a demonstrator &/or would like a catalogue, please contact me or visit my webstore at www.hofkissed.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!