Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

12.10.2014

Magazine Gift Bag - Tutorial!


A while back I posted my magazine gift bags and the post was quite popular... but I didn't include a tutorial. Well, I have one now!


As I was preparing my tutorial, I discovered that I never wrote down my measurements. haha. I spent hours and countless tries designing that bag and I never jotted down the details!! Argh. Well, perhaps this was good news because I came up with a much better design. I've always said "everything happens for a reason"...

Check out the full tutorial here. I've also entered it into a contest, so I would appreciate your vote and feedback. :)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!